So this post will be a little bit about me. I’m not going to share my life story on here, but just write down some things I take interest in.
I really love cats!
I actually like animals in general and I’m all against animal abuse of any kind and I just like animals, especially cute fluffy animals, but I love cats. I have always had a strong connection with those felines. I have always had cats. Either in my home and if not here then still atleast two of them at the countryside. They are just so nice and smart and yes they can be very snobby, but that’s one thing that I love about them. I’m actually one of those people who think that the cats are smarter than dogs, because they’re independent. People say dogs are smarter because they are more social, but I don’t think that it makes you smart if you follow your master everywhere and do exactly as he says. Plus most dogs are not the kind that can find food on their own, even if they’re at the countryside. Cats are smart, because they can find food on their own, indoors cats know how to use their voice and cuteness well enough to make the human feed them and they are independent, they can be social, but they choose not to be and are when they want your attention not when you want their attention. I know that a lot of people don’t agree with me on this topic, but I don’t really care. Cats will always be more awesome in my eyes, tho I do like dogs and I’ve had two dogs. 🙂
I’m an Aquarius.
By now I have come to the conclusion that I’m not just weird because I’m weird, though that is a part of why I’m weird, but I’m also weird because I was born in the sign of Aquarius. I know five other people that I share my birthday with and they’re all kinda looney in their own ways. I know nine Aquariuses in total. Aquarius is a sign that is quite unique. We probably think like totally the other way that other people do and we see thing in our own way and at most times it leaves other people absolutely puzzled. My mum doesn’t understand the ways how my thoughts go most of the times and she’s been with me since I was born. And at the same time I have a best friend that I also share my birthday with. He’s a few years older than me and he’s like a brother to me because thus far he has always understood my thoughts and ideas. Gotta love him. But yeah I have considered that I should just introduce myself to new people like this: “Hello! My name is Ann. I’m an Aquarius.” 😀
I’m really proud of my English.
Yeah. Totally true. It’s just that so many people have given me heads up on this topic that I have started to see it myself and I’m convinced with it. I’m one of the best in my class in that lesson, though I secretly think that I am the best because I can speak quite fast, my pronounciation is very good and I have a British accent. Just a few days ago I once again got a compliment from a British person. He’s actually my favourite British person probably. Anyways he said: “Listening to her is like listening to BBC.” Now that was a big punch of confidence right in the face. 😀
I like watching series.
I watch many series that are actually quite different from one another. Here’s a list of what I watch:
- Doctor Who
- Skins (UK ofc)
- Being Human (also UK)
- The Big Bang Theory
- True Blood
- Gossip Girl
- The Vampire Diaries
- Pretty Little Liars
- Grey’s Anatomy (I watch it on TV)
That’s all I guess. Well I watch Fox Life also, but Grey’s Anatomy is probably the only series I actually enjoy watching on that channel.
I love music!
Like who doesn’t? I don’t really listen to just one genre of music. I take a bit from almost everything. My biggest favourites are HIM and Emilie Autumn. I admit that I like Lady Gaga’s first album. I’ll just make a list of some artists who’s works I have on my phone at the moment:
- Emilie Autumn
- The 69 Eyes
- Bullet For My Valentine
- Florence + The Machine
- Guns N’ Roses
- JMKE (Estonian punk band)
- Lady Gaga
- Marilyn Manson
- The Smiths
- Within Temptation
Now that’s just a list of what’s on my phone, but I actually love so many more bands and artists, but I don’t listen to all of them at the same time. I have periods when I listen to some banda more than others and in a few weeks it might be so that I have no intention or desire to listen to that band again.
I don’t wear outfits of a certain style.
Most of the time I actually just wear random clothes that I can find in my clset and that look good at that time and I agree that they look good on me. But sometimes I do try to channel a certain style like pin up or goth or punk or something like that. Mostly I just really pick something out on the go.
Other things about me.
- I’m the laziest person I know.
- I’m not consistant and my attention span is mostly maximum an hour for things like sewing.
- I like making and eating food. 🙂
- I really like experimenting with makeup and I like doing my makeup before I go out because it’s kind of like a ritual to me and just that bit of time that I have for myself to make myself happy.
- Instead of going to a regular high school I want to go to a vocational school and become a baker.
- Related to the previous one, I want to have my own bakery one day.
- I like shopping for school supplies. Best part of going back to school. 🙂
- I can’t go out without my phone.
- I take most pictures with my phone or my boyfriends phone, because his phone has a better camera. 😛
- I believe in aliens. I mean seriously. This universe is huge and it’s expanding and we don’t even actually know how huge the universe actually is so there’s no way that we are the only living things in this universe. Maybe the other living things don’t even need the same essentials that we do.
- I’m more of a vampire person than werewolf person and I really don’t like Twilight. Don’t you even dare to tell me that that thing has vampires and werewolves, because they don’t. They have fairies that have gone batshit crazy and drinking blood and all and they have simple shapeshifters that are just so lame that they only have one shape.
- I ramble a lot.
And I don’t really have anything else to say because at this point it’s not like anyone even reads this, but this is just an overview of the things that I like and that matter to me and the things that I’m most likely to write about. If anyone ever starts reading this then go ahead and give me another topic to talk about or something to watch and review. Anyways I’ll now start actually planning what I’m going to start writing about next.